Climate Survey is a unique survey into employee satisfaction focused on in-house analysis of opinions, attitudes, behaviour habits and atmosphere. The results gained should serve not only to improve the performance indicators of the business and to strengthen management quality, but above all be of help in improving the working conditions and the level of interpersonal relations at individual workplaces and in the business as a whole. This product of this is a recommendation for a management development programme. A Climate Survey is not a condition for implementation of a management development project, nevertheless it does allow for a detailed analysis of the situation and helps to better identify the development requirements of individual managers.
The questionnaire is divided into 5 basic parts:
- The employee and his reflection on his own position in the company (at the workplace).
- The employee and his perception of the style of management of his line manager.
- The employee and his perception of the style of work and management of company management.
- The employee and his perception of any possible negative phenomena in the business.
- The employee and his perception of additional benefits, which the business provides.