Pavlína has long-term practical experience in working with people – above all in small and medium-sized enterprises. She worked for the CzechInvest agency as a certified trainer for the field of development and motivation of MSF employees. In terms of her work as a trainer, she focuses on planning development of human resources, communication and commercial skills, argumentation training, presentation, negotiation, resolution of conflicts, marketing and PR. Since 2002, she has been the president of the MAPM – Moravian Association of Businesswomen and Managers, which implements projects in the Community Initiative EQUAL for support of women doing business, planning and development of human resources in start-up companies. She also develops her experience in work with human resources thanks to her membership in RESPE – Regional Association of Personnel Professionals and in the ČAKO Association of Coaches as a coach and consultant. She also utilises this experience in terms of coaching, consultancy and mentoring. She has a wealth of experience in marketing and organisation of exhibitions and has passed the CIMA A international marketing examination. She has been lecturing in Management of trade fairs at the University of Economics in Prague for 4 years now.
ABB, ČEZ, JMP, Fei company, Skanska, Seznam.cz, BVV, CzechTrade, Moravia IT, Interhotel Voroněž a International, Technology, eD´ and others
Education, attestations and certificates gained etc.
- Brno University of Technology, FAST – 5 semesters
- College of International Relations in Prague, 3rd year Bachelor
- Human resources management
- Consultant for companies in the field of motivation and HR management
- Consultant for organisation of exhibitions at domestic and foreign trade fairs
- CIMA A – international marketing examination
- ČAKO – Association of Coaches
- CzechInvest – certified trainer
- MAPM – Moravian Association of Businesswomen and Managers